Pages

12.3.06

..it´s me !


..it´s me!
Originally uploaded by bloodybunny.

YAH !
WEEEEEE !

Drillobot is in the current issue of the "VOEGUEknitting - Knit1" magazine.
There´s an article about amigurumi written by Kim Werker.
( editor of the www.crochetme.com )
With the help of the lovely Kim ,I got an issue!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ,KIM!!!

the art director from the magazin was just ignoring my wish to send me an issue.ARGG...
I mean, just a simple " hello + NO ",but.....ppffft.....nothing.

that was a very frustrating experience.
but a good experience with the very friendly editor.

3 comments:

  1. thank you!
    it´s only a small pict,even my name isn´t mentioned.
    but Drillobot is happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! :) For you and Drillobot!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...