Pages

10.11.06

FOURSQUARE



FOURSQUARE, originally uploaded by bloodybunny.
I made a screenprinting order for FOURSQUARE.
and they sew small pouches of my self screenprinted fabic.
and I really love how it comes out.
Ronnie screenprinting at home
this is the screenprinted fabric at home.
I started and everything was perfect, but then the fabric paint I used got empty.
and I had to recognize that they stop to produce this kind of fabric paint.
(I mean MARABU PLUS)
OOOH NOOOOO....the new one was bad and the print bleeds through the edges,....
:(

4 comments:

  1. Love your fabric so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fabric is amazing! I love all of it, especially this one. Do you sell just your screenprinted fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks debra,
    sorry,but at the moment I don´t know which fabric paint I could use.the one I used is now not available anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...