Pages

8.12.07

PRINTING AT HOME

I am pround to present my new screenprint work space at home.
!! YEEE-HAAAA !!!
I made my first prints yesterday night and it was great !!
(after fixing some working area problems...)

printing at home --- 2-layer
I will do some striped totes with my beebow design and here are some progress picts.

printing at home --- drying
after the first layer print, drying

printing at home --- preparing
dried, ironed and preparing for sewing.

I am glad and happy and excited and ......... !!!
:D

3 comments:

  1. Kittythimble8/12/07 13:39

    That is just too bloody clever!!! You are amazing, love your stuff, esp that crochet strawberry the other day! I need to try screen printing in the New Year for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...
    thanks so much !!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I so understand you being excited!
    Woohoo. Screenprinting! Love to see what else you're gonna whip up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...