Pages

29.4.12

making strawberry-rhubarb-sirup

oh yeah, what a weekend! But I wasn´t lazy, I set up the balcony plants with some fancy climbing wire construction. Also I have started my radish and ball carrots in a wooden wine box. I am very excited !!


Oh, say hello to my new balcony member, Mr. woodruff aka Waldmeister.

Then I tested a new recipe !
First, I added strawberries, rhubarb, orange zest, orange juice, water, brown sugar and lemon grass. cooked it for about 20 minutes, put the juice mix in a filter and added mint leaves and let it infuse for 10 minutes.


 I removed the leaves and filled it into glass bottles.
After the sirup cooled down, I had to test it - I mixed it 1 part sirup + 2 parts water.


oh, so delicious !!!  PROST :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...